Get Email Updates and Free Spec Tools
Please join our mailing list for access to our free downloads and future updates
FREE DOWNLOADS that will be available when you join our mailing list!
A specification checklist using CSI Masterformat 6-digit numbering
GreenBuild 2016 Education Session
A12 : In A V4 Materials Quandary? Solutions Through Collaboration
A diverse panel of experts in sustainable design worked together to navigate specification writing and meeting the contractor’s documentation requirements for compliance with the LEED v4 Low Emitting materials credit and the Materials and Resources Building Product Disclosure and Optimization credits.
We are providing these documents to help others embarking on a similar journey! Please feel free to use our resources.
- 000000-Text for LEED v4.doc
- 018113-sustainable design requirements-LEEDv4.doc
- 074210-aluminum composite material panels-LEEDv4.doc
- 096800-carpeting-LEED v4.doc
- Elements of an EPD.pdf
- LEED v4 Product Data Submittal Reporting Form Final.xlsx
- Low VOC quick guide.pdf
- Substitution Request Form.doc
- Tip Sheet.pdf
- Google Spreadsheet – EDPs and HPDs Tracking
Download all LEED v4 Session Resources as one zipped package (excluding Google Spreadsheet.)
Resources have been created as a collaborative effort.
Many thanks to everyone that made these resources possible:
- Lisa Goodwin Robbins | Kalin Associates Inc.
- Cynie Linton | Kalin Associates Inc.
- Steven Burke | Consigli Construction Company
- Conor McGuire | Columbia Construction Company
- Richard Moore | Richard Moore Environmental Consulting
- Gary Brock | HMFH Architects, Inc.
- Sarah Michelman | The Green Engineer, Inc.
- Carrie Havey | The Green Engineer, Inc.